Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On Land Figure Skating in 2012



Welcome to my first ever blog.  (This first post I would like to dedicate to Lolo.) 

Let me first talk about my latest obsession.  The Olympics.  I can't get enough.  I will watch any event.  I may need a 12-step program to help me when they end.  

However, I would like to submit that a new event be added in 4 years.  That event:  On-land figure skating.  I know a woman--we'll call her J Cleezy--who is favored to win.  She is light on her feet.  (See the above photo.  All that while drinking a frozen margarita from a blue-rimmed 'Magic Bullet' cup).  

Check out that form!  I would give her a solid 10.  I would be known as the judge from the nation of Historic Filipinotown.

She would do for the sport of On-land Figure Skating what Tim Gunn has done for the world of fashion.  

Speaking of fashion...

**ALERT: PROJECT RUNWAY SPOILER**

I am so happy that weird Daniel was sent to pack up his space.  If I had to watch him twitch one more time I might have actually got off my chair to turn off the TV.  (The batteries went in my remote control and I've been too lazy to purchase new ones).  So long Daniel.  

I think next week the designers should create an outfit worthy of J Cleezy and her quest for gold in 2012.  

PS ~ Gridz is annoyed by Suede.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She invented an art form?